Re: V.L. Enterprises update

I find your web site very informative. I myself have not been in contact
with vince since I delivered the castings. He has not discussed any
particular problem with any of the castings which were indeed made to print.
no contact has been made on vinces part to contact me directly.  I wish I
could be more help on my end but it is out of my hands at this point. I
definitely wish to be in the loop . As manufacture for pieces of the product
I have done this unpaid to this point
and will be the last one to receive a 6 speed tranny.It has been in my
interest to get the product out as soon as possible. I am distressed to find
out over a month has gone by since I have delivered the parts needed and no
one has received there products. If there is Anything I can do to speed up
the process I would do it with out question.

deeply concerned
Mark Christiansen
EMsport
www.emsport.org