95.5 crank?

I would like to get my hands on one of these babies, and I was wondering
outside of A) buying a 1.9 short block or B) getting a totally spiced up
knife edged version from autotech how can I come by one of these????

Also... how much weight can I have machined off of that crank, and still
have it structurally sound? Thanks again list!!!

chris jevens
ps-I auto crossed my car on sunday, and I now understand what everyone was
talking about... the frreakin car twists and drifts the hell out of the
rear!!! hoping to stop this by a couple of mods!!! thanks!!!