RE: "SoftSport" Springs in a Scirocco 1

I have NS Sofsport springs with Bilstiens on my Mk1 and I really like the
handling. I have to drive into Tijuana on a daily basis, and the roads here
are sometimes really bad, so maintaining a stock ride height is important to
me.

The combo was initially installed on my Rabbit GTI back in '94 or '95, and 6
years of daily driving later, the setup is still going strong now that it's
installed on my Scirocco.

Ride height seems to be same as stock, but handling is greatly improved.

I bought mine back in '94 from Plain Wrap Performance who are apparently no
longer around. I don't know who Neuspeed was buying their springs from back
then--H&R I think.

hth,
Theron