Scirocco Registry: new feature!

Hello all,

In an attempt to make the registry more pleasing to the eye, I've
created a "template" to display owner/car info on one page. I tried to
make it look like a brochure, where you have a picture of the car on
the right side of the page and all the vital stats on the left. Only
downside is that not many of you put URLs to your car pics!

...so I also added a feature where you can upload an image to my server
if you don't have a good link.

You can click on any name in the Registry to jump to that person's bio,
or just navigate with the next/prev buttons...

Everyone please take a minute to update your pic links! There are 170+
rocc owners registered!

Thanks,
chrisg
http://www.dublife.com

PS of course, comments/suggestions always welcome!