Hot starting prob

Hi people

I'm having an intermittant hot start problem.

It only happens when the car is hot but has been left for more than half an
hour but less than a couple of hours.

Basically it doesn't fire on all cylinders - I think it fires on 2 or 3 but
if i dont give it gas it just turns over very fast until you touch the
throttle. It then fires but runs real rough but it will idle without any
throttle. Then sometime between 10 and 30 secs later all cylinders start
firing and i have no further problems at all. If you boot it whilst its
running rough this will cause the other cylinder to fire up quicker than at
idle but not always. Also if i turn the engine off and restart almost
immediately there are no problems.

Vehicle is 91 1800DX with K-jet (CIS).
Within the last year i have replaced all injectors, HT leads, Hall sender,
Ignition amplifier (not related to above as this is a relatively new problem
that only happens occasionally)

Andy