RE: Looking for a an AC compressor

>From: "Gerry Reichelt" <greichelt@mmcable.com>
>To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: RE: Looking for a an AC compressor
>Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:14:14 -0500
>
>I think the '78's had the big, square York compressor. Sorry, don't have
>one
>though.
>
>Gerry Reichelt

I have the big "York" AC compressor (used) available  but its heavy so if it
needs to be shipped far from Calif. then it could be $20.00 or so for the
shipping  I reckon.

LMK if you want it, no reasonable offer refused. Looking for $25.00 plus
shipping. I was told it worked.
If it fails then I will refund your money except the shipping costs.
All sales final.

LMK.

Used parts at junkyard prices.

Wasser-sport