From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of John C. Worden
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 9:31 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Looking for a an AC compressor

I figure with so many of you dumping the AC in your cars some of you must
have parts to get rid of.  I'm looking for a compressor for the '78.  I
don't know what type or brands or whatever came on which years, but I would
like one for the right year(I' m trying to keep it totally original).  BTW
I was going to dump the AC, but I think for now it would be easier to
reaquire one to replace the one that isn't there.

John