Haha, ok i need an alternator!!

List,
 Thank you for answering all my emails, i appreciate it. Ok i think ive
finally discovered what my problem is, i think i fried the voltage regulator
in my alternator, and thats why my little blue wire wasnt regestiring, i just
got back from kragen and my alternator is only putting out 11 volts, which
explains my breakdown the other day. SOOOO anyway i need a 90 amp 16v with ac
alternator if anyone has one preferable close to california please let me
know. thank you

Aaron Carter
88 scirocco16v
Sacramento, CA