Re: [Speaking of wheels... also bad little car

I know whatcha mean.  I was running a set of 15 x 7 rims on the Wabbit
with 195/50/15.  I switched to a set of 14 x 7 TSW wheels that I was
using for autox when I was running a VW.  I don't know if you can find a
set of of 14 x 7 anymore, but they are well worth it.  They may not look
quite as aggressive, but the ride is much nicer, probably because of the
light-weight and taller sidewall.

I put those 15 x 7 on my Scirocco about a month before I sold it and
felt a huge difference with that car too.  It just felt so much heavier,
especially when trying to steer (no power steering).  I will never buy a
heavy wheel again.  They are durable, but the ride is not worth it.

Mike