Re: H&R Cup kit - Anybody have and PIX online?

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:19:17 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>But, the cup kit is looking attractive as the Roccit will be a fun
>time car so I don't need to worry too much about everyday driving
>bumpiness.

Ive got the Cup Kit Springs on my 82' Scirocco and it sits higher than my
84' Roc with the Race springs yet its stiffer. The ride is pretty good
actually. No where as stiff/hard as I thought it might be.

>As it looks to lower the car more than the Sport suspension I was
>looking to inspect what the affect is, anybody have one, or know some
>one who does?

Yeah its about a 2" drop compared to the sport springs .75" drop. My GLi
is sitting pretty low actually with the Sports. The tires fill in the
wheel wells pretty nice actually. I think the sport suspension is sporty
enough yet soft enough. Comprimises ya know.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!