Re: Mk.1 - Rust in front valance! - What now?

This is late, but I think the only way to do this right, and the way im going to do it is to pull the front valance off. It seems to only be tack welded on in a few spots, and simply bent over and tack welded again on my 75. I suppose some would call this anal, but I don't want my cross member rotting from the inside out. Your car is a 76 iirc, so it should be the same simple valance. Good luck.
	-Gary Huff