Re: [Susp.] MK I Poly rear upper strut bushings, too much for street?

Mine did not make much squeaking noise, but then again they were super tight and cranked down(the less movement of the rear susp in these cars, the better the handling imho.) The only problem I had was that my driving caused them to start melting a little and wearing :) Peace,
	-Gary Huff