Re: [Susp.] MK I Poly rear upper strut bushings, too much for street?

Did you lube 'em? I have poly rear tower bushings (Prothane).  They made a
little noise when I first got them, but now they don't squeak at all.  I put
some lithium grease on the shock piston, and talcum powder on the bushings.
I agree that they won't make any noticeable difference (at least for
street).

-Shawn