Re: Rear Disk conversion...lotsa pedal travel

I had this problem on my 84 when I went to 16V front brakes and the
larger MC. The pushrod between the master cylinder and the brake pedal
is adjustable for length.
I'd make sure the system is fully bled and has no leaks before
adjusting. Also, if you do change pushrod length reset the brake light
switch. It has a little ratchet thingy right in the same area. I think
you push the brake pedal down, push the ratchet in then let the pedal
back out and that adjusts it.
Dan