Re: Speakers

--- Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I just installed a new stereo in the old Scirocco.
> As is generally the
> case, upgrading one thing immediately highlites the
> need to upgrade
> something else.
> Anybody have any suggestions for good quality front
> speakers that will
> fit under the stock (or internally modified) speaker
> grills. Crutchfield
> tells me all 4 X 6 speakers are too tall to fit.
> Any input?
> Thanks
> Dan

I assume you're talking about MK2?

Any DIN (euro spec) 4X6 should fit the stock panel . .
.

=====
Mark Peele
1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
For Sale: Various VW 13" Steel Wheels - free - you haul.
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)