Re: Tech [oil pan removal on car]

I replaced one on a JH once, and I will never forget those 2 bolts.  Seems
like I remembering using a small open end, and squeezing it up there turning
like 1/78934th of turn at a time, but I did find a way to get it tight.  I
may have at some point used a flex extension also.  Just a long thin ratchet
extension that is made out of a stiff flexible spring type thing.  Allow
some movement around corners.  Good luck...

Brad

87 16V