Re: I F*KING QUIT! !!!!UPDATE!!!!

Yup, seems to be a lot of metal powder in there. Not sure why this all happened! Its
also good to hear that you didnt bend any valves!!! Hopefully Im in he same boat :)
Ill go to the dealer tomorrow and get bent over...uhh.. I mean and get the parts I need.
With any luck Im driving it tomorrow night :)