Re: The Cheapass Swaybar! (finally)

The bar bolted on in the same position as you and Ben have done it.  I've
seen a round bar that bolted on the the triangle gussets too(Mr. Berk?).

I have been thinking about your design for some time because there is a
chance that it will bind and limit the range of motion of each arm.  Because
it's not twisting on the identical axis as the axle and it's restrained with
2 bolts on both ends, there is a chance it will bind on large suspension
movements.  One solution is slots, but I haven't figured out how to secure it
and allow movement.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner