Re: How can I make my manifold look cool?

I like what Kevin Collins did with his.  It's polished and the
lettering/numbering is filled in with paint matching the body color.  If you
want the powdercoat finish but want a bright polish too, you can ask for a
clear powdercoat after all is done.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner