Re: How can I make my manifold look cool?

Hmmmm. *Somebody* on this list has a new blaster AND a powder coating
kit. Who was that cool guy that could do something on a trade basis? It
was some Scirocco owner that has numerous parts, too many projects, and
no girlfriend to keep him from what he loves to do.

I have a standard intake manifold (upper and lower) that's polished, and
another that can be powder coated whatever color(s).

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/