3A engine FS in Southern CT

My friend's got a 3A 2.0l out of an '87 Audi 90 for sale.

He bought it at a junk yard with aspirations of popping it in his '85 4000.
He never found time, and now he's gotta clean his garage out.

This is what he knows about it:

150k miles on it currently (was reported to have been rebuilt at 100k)
He started to take the engine apart to rebuild, and he says you'll need a
new head gasket and bolt set.

What you get:

Block, Head, Distributor, Int & Exh Manifolds, Throttle Body.

He's pretty sure the injectors are missing (but it's a CIS-E system, so no
worries).

Also, there's a torque converter still attached to it.

The engine is in Stratford, CT, but he lives in upstate NY now.

You can reach HIM at kevin203ct@yahoo.com

He needs to get $500 for everything.

Don't ask me any more questions, cause I dunno! HAH!

-Dave
'84 Scirocco (almost road ready)
'89 Isuzu Trooper V6 (SOLD! YES!)