Re: off topic [A2] suspension needed (used?) & thanks to crossflow/digifant helpers

We're looking to beef the '88 Jetta Crossflow's suspension. The owner
doesn't want it slammed, but would like to knock the bounce outta the
car. Anyone know of any after market A2 suspension components for sale?
HoR or H&R springs and/or any good struts & shocks (-Boge) that'll give
it about an 1"-1 1/2" lower ride would be primo.

A localish guy was able to adapt Audi 5k throttle position sensors to the
t-body of the crossflow and that's kept it from stalling when coming back
down to idle. Corrado brakes are on the way and a paint job is in the
near future. As I understand it I'm only the second guy to do the
crossflow into an A2 in NC. The other can be seen here:
www.jrcmotorsports.com
He's the guy that did the t-body work.

Thanks again from me and the owner to the people that helped.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/