Potential Large Problem? (Long)

hey there everyone.

my 16v is totally wacking me. i'll give the run down
how it's gone down the past couple of days. saturday
i install my cams with nigel. after 6 hours, everything is dialed
in and ready to go. timing done, all is good. it was raining by the time i
finished, so i
really dind't have time to real see how it is. i get in the car
the next morning, i leave home and head off. it starts raining
again hardcore, so i was easy. slowly as i drive i notice the
car getting slower and slower. eventually it gets to the point
where i can't get it out of nigel's drive way. we're all wacked
out, checking fuel mixture, nothing. what it was doing there
was taking FOREVER to rev up to 3000 rpm's, but after that
i rang up sweet. i check the computer, change both fuel
pumps, everything i can think of. nothing. i disconnect the
02 sensor and make it run CIS so i can limp it home.

i take it to work next day (all wacked out) so for fun, i check
the timing. holy shit! i was two teeth off. set it up, and it's all
good. MEGA BLASTAGE. nice nice nice. i start taking itto my
friend's house and i notice that i'm losing power again. WTF?
could it of slipped? who knows. it once again eventually gets
to the point where i didn't want to drive it.i get it towed back
to work and check the timing again. THREE teeth off! WHA??#
i think to myself something must be wrong. what we tried doin is lining up
the bottom with the top.
when we got the mark on the flywheel, and looked at the arrow
on the bottom cover, it wasn't there. it was WAY off.i take all the pulleys
and everything off to check the timing belt. looks fine, then i
spin the crankshaft pulley bolt. spins right off! SHIT@(*%&#(*
i take it off and the woodruff had been totally chewed up. gone.

so i freak.

i go out and get a new pulley, bolt, and timing belt. i start
throwing it back together, the woodruff slips right into the
slot again no problem. the crank when the woodruff slips on
way *minorly* dented, but everything feels good. i put locktite
on the bolt and impact it on into an oblivion. got everything
setup again, and leave work again. guess what? same thing
happens again. bring it back. got totally wacked out and
just left it there. now, what are the chances that it ate through
the woodruff agian? could of slipped the belt? i checked it again
when i brought it back fast and i noticed i was two teeth off on
top.

now what is the worse possible scenario?
change the crank? machine a large woodruff?

it's all wacked.
i'll check it again over tommorow, but i just wanted to get
some input on this.

thanks for listening

paul
87' Scirocco16v