Fw: can you help? (XR-700 crane ingnition)

Got this e-mail today and was just passing it on.  Anyone interested in
buying it off of him can contact Mike @
ss4lu@hotmail.com
You could prolly save a few bucks if you were interested in it anyway.
This is only for those with a points ditributor...

> Hi,
>
> I live in Titusville Fl, and i was wondering if you could help me out.  A
while ago i bought an XR-700 crane cams ignition for my scirocco (from
Auto-tech sports tuning).  I didnt realize it was only made for a points
distributor.  i have a 16v and it will not work on my car.  i'm looking to
sell it.  if you know of anyone that might be interested let me know.  it's
brand new in the box.  it sells for 129.00 at auto tech.  i'd be willing to
part with it for a reasonable price.  if you have any questions about what
the unit is or does you can go to www.autotech.com
> click on the ignition/electrical components.  right now i have it on ebay.
i dont know if it will sell.  thanks for your time,