Burnt Orange Mk1 scheme, opinions wanted...

Many thanks to Tobias for taking the time to redo the Vomit Comet into
a couple shades of the Burnt Orange I been talken about.  Let me know
what you think... too light, too dark, not enough - too much
red/orange/bronze in it...

 http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/burntorange.htm

I seen a couple colors on the street that are somewhat similar, those
being a Dodge Ram truck, Plymouth Prowler, Chevrolet Nova, and a Ford
Explorer Sport Trac.  Interested in hearing what you guys think, even
the ones who think it looks like a$$.  =)  In case you are interested,
this is for future projects and not the green car.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
ICQ #76283458
http://mk1scirocco.com