evidence found: Speedvision to become NascarTV

I just got the July 2 issue of Autoweek. They spoke to David Hill, Fox
Sports chairman and the following is excerpted from the article:

---As for Hill, he will be working on the "evolution of Speedvision into a
NASCAR channel." Fox recently agreed to purchase Speedvision in a deal that
closes in August.

"We're looking at various program grids with more NASCAR materials," Hill
said. "We'd like to get all the changes done by February, but that may be a
bit optimistic." Hill would not rule out a name change for the network,
although he noted Speedvision has strong brand equity.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor