new to the list

Hi, I just joined the list today.

I do not (yet) have a rocco but I have been looking around for one.  I have
owned an '88 fox GL and currently own an '89 GTI 16v (which I bought over
the rocco i was looking at due to cost considerations).  However, I can't
get over the cool factor and the overall fun I've had riding/driving in
other 16v roccos and am currently looking for one to complement my GTI.

I'm gonna lurk on the list for a while to get a good feel for the known
issues of these cars (which I am assuming are as quirky as my GTI).

Nice to meet you all -

-Mark