CDN leg of roadtrip

With Waterfest fast approaching I am planning our Canadian portion of our
trip out east. We leave a week ahead of time to take our time and have fun
along the way with the major stop being Montreal. If anyone in the area wants
to hookup at Julep or show some MN tourists the sights not on your average
tour let me know.
I remember last year I had a few phone numbers of you guys up there but dumb
me left them at home. You even saw us at the Julep thursday in the green MK2
golf and didnt put 2 and 2 together seeing the MN plates and all. We were
hanging around the guys with the yellow MK2 scirocco most of the night and
hope to find them again this year. One guy was translating for us and giving
us tips on the city nightlife and its female habitants. We may be driving the
same car again but not sure yet, anyway look for us in a couple of weeks.
 I am also trying to find the number to the hotel we stayed at if anyone has
a phone book handy. It was in the neighborhood that the Hardrock is in, down
the street from a Burger King and the F1 store thats located below street
level. I have a pic of it here as soon as I find it I think you can see the
name of the place on it. Otherwise if you are familiar with the area let me
know I can give better details of the place.

Jasin
MK1 16v