From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Scott Williams
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 14:07
To: Scirocco List; MK1 GTI; ClubVAC
Subject: for all da true playas...

(Warning, extreme sarcasm may be contained in the following message.)

U thought that a fake plastic intercooler wuz gonna hook you the babes a few
months ago. But then, the ricer down the street picked up sum phat new coil
overs and 10" exhaust tip. Now look at you, dawg. You a washed up, has been,
wannabe pimpin' mack daddy with nowhere to go.

But then you find the ultimate poseur accessory..
<http://www.takakaira.com/accessories/nightpager/nightpager.html>

AHH-ITE?!!! Rejoice and git back to pumpin' yo' bass like the original
gangsta that we know you is. Now you runnin' thangs! :^)
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor