Re: for all da true playas...

*pssshh*..... "damn dude, why is that car still not moving? It sounded like it just dumped 30psi of boost, and look at the size of that exhaust tip!" "Must be some engine problems or something...." Seriously, this is off the hook. *NEVER* had I thought anything would top the undercar lightshow your neighboor gave... this did..... Peace,
	-Gary Huff