Re: northern CA get-to-gether ideas

smiley pie wrote:

> As I was driving home from work to day I was thinking it would be fun to
> have all of the listers come up to my neck of the woods for a get-to-gether.
<snip>
> c-ya
> dave

Dave,

Just where in the Great Republic of California are these twisty roads of
yours?

I am working out this years Rocs in the Fog gtg; look sl ike late
July/early August. Agenda has us out P. Reyes way, Highway One, back
into the City for an evening photo op.

We can always use more rides so don't give up the idea, just need more
info pls.

TBerk
Haven't been camping in waaaaay too long, let alone fishing.