Re: northern CA get-to-gether ideas

I live up in Placerville. About 45 minutes west of Lake Tahoe. I work out in
Georgetown about 6-10 miles of very twisty road from Pville. Then from
georgetown (excellent mexican food or chinese buffet not bad for a hick
town)another 10 15 miles to Stumpy meadows campground and lake. The only
thing is these are not realy good roads for going fast on, well for most.
There are a few hairpins and the ocasional logging truck ;) but I drive my
all stock '82 pretty hard on these roads. Hardly any police ever! We have
river rafting along the road and all of that stuff. Lots of places for
fishing camping, eating.  There are a bunch of mountain roads around here. I
will have to make a better plan and see if you all are interested. I work on
a 90 acre Christmas tree farm, might be fun to come up in December to get a
tree and spend the day, weather permitting of course. The last two seasons
have been great and dry.
I dunno but it is beautiful up here! let me know I am easy.
c-ya,
dave