northern CA get-to-gether ideas

As I was driving home from work to day I was thinking it would be fun to
have all of the listers come up to my neck of the woods for a get-to-gether.
I have plenty of twisty (some dangerous;)) mountain roads up here that go to
some sweet lakes (maybe camping/fishing that sort of thing). We also have
some great mexican food up here. I don't have the chance to get online much
anymore but would love to meet some of you guys/gals. Maybe toward the end
of summer so I can get my rocco together. Anyway just an idea I was
tossing...er... around. ;)
c-ya
dave