From: Sheldon Lesire [mailto:ishouldwritesheldon@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 4:40 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; scirocco16v@listbot.com
Subject: Overwattage bulbs.

NW Scirocco Events - http://www.scirocco16v.com

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

Okay, a couple questions.  What is the feasibilty of running highly overwatt
bulbs in Euro lights?  Like 130w H3 and 100/55w H4s (because the cops around
here are STRICT, I'd better keep a stock low beam as best as I can....).
And yes, they're already relayed (thanks, Shannon!) so spare me that
schpiel.  Anyways, if the 130s don't make things too hot, and the 100/55s
aren't just a crappy idea, where can I get a nice set of both?  TIA.

Sheldon <><
88 16V "Shitrocco"