From: "Dirk Schneider" <Scirocco2@t-online.de>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 8:18 PM
Subject: [FS] ZENDER Z40 wings , grille & GTX wing - new old stock

Hello listers,

today I traded my new old stock originally wrapped Mk1 Euro-bumper
and 500DM in addition to get some rare Zender parts for Scirocco Mk2.
One GTX rearwing I need myself ( to put on my GT II ) the rest I can offer.
Before I try eBay, I wanted to ask here on the list if somebody is interested.

ZENDER Z40 REARWING
this is a 3 part rearwing that is new in box.
a wild wing that is sold out since years....
I'm asking $250 + $60 shipping to USA
pictures on www.Scirocco2.de/z40.htm

ZENDER Z40 GRILLE
this is the Zender Z40 badgeless frontgrille  that is NEW,unused
and comes with original Zender zertificate in never opened plastic bag.
I'm asking $100 + $30 shipping to USA
You think the Kamei 3-slat-grille is a rare item ?
Well THIS grille actually is.
pictures on www.Scirocco2.de/z40.htm

ZENDER GTX REARWING
this is a rearwing that is new and complete in box.
I'm asking $120 + $60 shipping to USA
This part costs more than $250 when ordered at VW.
pictures on www.Scirocco2.de/z40.htm

first incoming e-mail wins.
Please ask me for details.

hopefully noone feels offended as I'm not doing this for business....

friendly Greetings & have a nice weekend !
Dirk

Scirocco GTX '89 black-metallic
Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl
www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm