Re: motronic wiring info

>Hey guys,
>I need some info from a passat bentley manual. I'm doing the wiring for
>paully's motronic 2.0 16v swap. The donor is a 90 passat. I was relying
>on wiring diagrams from the golf/jetta manual, but there seem to be some
>differences between the gti and the passat.
>
>these wires don't show up in the gti's harness:
>(pin numbers from the motronic box)
>pin 25 green/blue

Connects to G1/12 on the fuse box, which seems to be track '1' in the
fuse box...didn't follow it all over from there.

>pin 33 green/red

Ends in a connector, on main current track 70. T2t/1, appears to not
be connected.

>pin 31 yellow/red

Jumps to current track 45, and is noted to go to the automatic trans
control unit.

>could anyone shed some light as to what they're for (i'm guessing either
>a/c or automatic trans.)
>
>also, pin 2 blue/white goes to the MFA, is this for a speed sensor?

yes, this is directly noted that it goes to the signal from the
speedo sensor located in the intrument cluster.

>a few people have asked me to put my 2.0 8v page back up, so here it is:
>
>http://scirocco.psycode.com/aba/
>
>thanks,
>-nigel.

I thought that Paully went Motronic!  I've always got to stay a step
ahead of that guy! :)

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net