motronic wiring info

Hey guys,
I need some info from a passat bentley manual. I'm doing the wiring for
paully's motronic 2.0 16v swap. The donor is a 90 passat. I was relying
on wiring diagrams from the golf/jetta manual, but there seem to be some
differences between the gti and the passat.

these wires don't show up in the gti's harness:
(pin numbers from the motronic box)
pin 25 green/blue
pin 33 green/red
pin 31 yellow/red

could anyone shed some light as to what they're for (i'm guessing either
a/c or automatic trans.)

also, pin 2 blue/white goes to the MFA, is this for a speed sensor?

a few people have asked me to put my 2.0 8v page back up, so here it is:

http://scirocco.psycode.com/aba/

thanks,
-nigel.