Re: Another new toy... (hatch seal)

I've noticed a lot recently that there are different body parts for
different mkII years. The body design didn't change that much between the
82-84 model years and 85 on, did it? (nad I'm not talknig 8v and 16v
differences) Why can't you use the rear trunklid and hatch weatherstrip for
an 85 on an 82? Just curious...

Ryan

> Rear hatch seal I need a new one. where besides the "stealer-ship"

  from what i've seen, rocky mountain motorworks has these for about
$80. part number 321827705A. it's labeled as "rear trunklid & hatch
weatherstrip". says it fits scirocco 85-88.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com