Re: Side Moldings

When mine was being repaired after the crunch most of the side mouldings had
to come off for the respray. The body shop manager asked me whether i would
prefer it back with or without so i said i'd need to see it without. So he
just walked up to the car and ripped them all off by hand in about 2 minutes
flat and then got some fluid which just disolved the crap off. It was
detrimmed in about 5mins without any paintwork damage right before my eyes.
It looked good so i left them off after the respray but because it was an
insurance job they gave me a complete brand new set of side mouldings which
they left in the boot in case i want to put them on in the future.

You really don't want to know how he took the kit off (It involved brute
force and a screwdriver)

Andy