Re: Side Moldings

In a message dated 1/23/2001 11:32:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco@macslut.org writes:

<< I'm going to take the black side moldings off my car, wondering if anyone
 has done this and knows anything particular to watch out for >>

If you are not going to repaint your car then I would advise not to do this.
The adhesive is very strong and can damage the paint as you are removing it.
If the car has been repainted in the past than you will see the old paint
underneath when you pull the molding off. And if it is not,it still may be
another shade due to the fading of  the paint on the rest of the car if you
don't damage the paint when removing it. Later

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>