Pics of ebrake cover and monowiper hole filled

Hey guys,

I put up some pics up on my website of my fabricated leather ebrake cover.
It's the cover out of a mid 90's Jetta, with the grip of an 89' Jetta.  I
removed the plastic piece off of the Roc, and slid the leather (pleather,
whatever) cover over.  I just rolled all the loose ends under like a cuff,
and put 1 black screw in the rear to keep it in place.  Then I slid the
brake handle down to meet the cover.  Has been there for quite a few months
now with no probs.  Total cost - $0.00, and looks a whole lot better than
that plastic piece that was on there I think.  Picked up the parts while
rummaging through some old dubs at the salvage yard.

Also there is a pic of my mono wiper conversion after I had the hole filled.
Check it out, it's pretty smooth.

-=Rick
84 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL