Re: Cheap Oxygens Sensor Replacements??? Inexpensive Spark Plug Wires???

This is great! Save myself 50 bucks! And the 13913 is for an '85 Ford
Escort, in case anyone might need the info to get the part.(parts counter
people just run programmed sometimes, can't find a lone part, must have
vehicle info...) Thanks Ron!

RyanM