Re: - Mileage

    ouch.  well, i can understand your pain.  i use the 94 octance stuff as
well.  we're paying about $0.85CDN/L ($3.40CDN/gallon) which equals
approximately $2.05US/gallon...

    it's getting to the point that i'm having a hard time affording to fill
the damn thing up!  c'est la vie :)

jason
the mad bastard