Re: - Mileage

Try driving a VR6...its sooo damn hard not to put your foot down in every
gear.  The first month I had the car I was getting 19 mpg. (!)  Its better
now, around 22-23, but you gotta use super premium, 92 or better so I'm
paying $1.73 a gallon now.  And going though better than 15 gallons a week.
:(

Marc
95 Jetta GLX
81 Rocco S (totally apart)