Re: clutch difficulties

Well I had a problem that did about the same symptoms last year,
and I was sure it was a clutch problem, but no ones wanted to
fix it... Because they were not sure, and didn't want to have
the responsability of fixing it if it wasn't the problem...

Anyway, one day I went to a garage, and the guy told me, after a test drive,
that was really a clutch problem, and the problem was that the clutch
plate a sticking (not releasing) while you press the clutch.. This
was because the clutch was getting old and the dust w/ humidity and
maybe oil make it very sticky...

So the fix is to change the clutch.. simple enough.

Joel