ot ( Mileage]

cannot imagine how these guys can drive V8s.  how the hell do they afford
it??

    Which is why my pickup has 10000kms on it in 10 yrs. Driving a diesel
(66mpg highway, 47 if I really hammer it) saved me enough to BUY the truck.
Maybe the Rocc too? And people don't get it that the Rocc is way more fun than
those gas guzzlers. (No replacement for displacement? yeah maybe, but I like
to eat too)Funny thing is my brother has a new Ford crew cab and "lovingly
restored" my mom's 85 Sentra (to avoid the pumps), only to discover it's
mileage was the same as the truck. Sucks to be him eh? (and talk about power
on that Sentra - automatic, a non turbo diesel could whump it)