Re: Weekly question idea.....

Hey, I'm all in favor of this expanded FAQ thing.  This list seems pretty
technical most of the time (good thing), but other lists I am on
have more basic questions than we tend to cover here.  I just wrote a couple
of huge letters this week about stuff like how to change oil.  Maybe that
would be a good topic to put up?  I kinda think that that's often the sort
of thing that people who aren't on the list might be looking for.  I
certainly found the Scirocco.org FAQ's helpful, especially in describing
self-machining and other Scirious problems.
I'll need to change the oil in my Scirocco soon, and I'm swapping out the
springs as soon as I can, so I'll try and take pictures and write the stuff
up.

So we want to do this in full HTML format, right?  I've seen some FAQ's that
are just copied e-mails from everyone who chimed in on a topic, and I don't
find those nearly as helpful as things like the tech procedures in HTML on
Scirocco.org.

Sincerely;
Brian Haygood

'95 Passat GLX