Re: OT- shipping parts, BIG parts...

  Unless you are using UPS to ship outside the US.

  Here in Canada, UPS charges $30 to the recipient, brokerage fee they
call it. Why? Not sure. We got free trade, reduced expensive
bureaucracy, made sure goods and people move freely between our two
countries, and now "free enterprise" comes in and charges $30 because
they check that there is no duty on the item. That is on top of the
normal sales tax. Shees ...

  Sounds funny to me, because FedEx does not charge that fee, and
neither does the US Postal Service.

  In my case, I refuse any item shipped UPS.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS