Re: Side Moldings

I did this.  You need plastic putty knives and 3M adhesive remover.  You
might damage your paint and if the car has been repainted,  there could be a
masking tape lines around it.  So you could be looking at repainting your
car.  It didnt matter to me, cause I was doing a total strip and paint job.
And removing the adhesive is a nighmare.  I had to use a razor and it took
two days.

Steve Szuba
 <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/_cqr/_register/edit.adp?files=IjbwjKREh%252fm0Qf

23g9SJM1ndEb93d8qOXvkGyrlldtM%253d&view.x=35&view.y=9">Callaway Turbo
Scirocco #10</A>