[elec] Q; MK II fusebox/relay panel in MK I, details?

  Just grabbed a fusebox/relay panel out of an 85 (manf. 5/85) for my 77.
After looking on the back of the 85 panel I noticed the connectors are
different between the generations. What I want to know is, do I go after the
entire wiring harness for the 85, or can I get away with just transfering the
connectors onto the 77's harness? I have a couple of terminal tools that make
removing and installing the wire terminals to the connectors easy and clean
(no pigtails, re-splicing, or soldering). Also, will the fusebox fit up into
the same space as the 77's?

Carl
77rocco
89fox